Friday, May 7, 2010



This is the result of my playing around with adobe illustrator and utilizing the use of text in an image. The paragraph is an excerpt from a german poem called Elfenlied by Eduard Morike which translates to:

So the elf rubs his eyes,
comes out of his snail-shell house,
and is like a drunken man,
his nap was not finished;
and he hobbles down, tip tap,
through the hazel wood into the valley,
slips right up to the wall...

When looked over the pictures I took and saw this one, it reminded me of something out of a fantasy novel and so I chose this excerpt of text because I felt it embodied the fantasy feel I was going for in this photo. I also designed the text to follow down the path to give the image the icing on the cake that it needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment